Did you know that the cost of tuition alone does not cover the expense of educating each Cornelia Connelly School student? As with all independent schools, Cornelia Connelly School depends on financial support from all members of our community in order to sustain the extraordinary educational programs offered at Connelly.
As we establish our fundraising goals each year, it is important that all members of our community, current families, alumnae, alum families, special friends, and benefactors, understand how important it is that we achieve a high level of participation and volunteerism. At Cornelia Connelly School we know that the success of our development program is only possible through the generosity of donors. Each year, donors contribute to the Annual Giving Program, the annual Galaxy of Stars Dinner & Auction, and other funds for special purposes.
In addition, the school engages in major gift, reunion giving & grant drives to insure funding for capital improvements.
- iPad2s for student use in classrooms – funded by a donor
- Vernier Labquest science equipment in biology, chemistry and physics labs – funded by Galaxy of Stars donors
- Renovation of the girls restroom with environmentally friendly fixtures and energy-efficient technology – funded by Galaxy of Stars donors
- Painting exterior of all campus buildings – funded by a donor
- Refurbishment of the Karcher Library
- Technology Upgrades (Smartboards) in the classrooms.
- Matthew J. Doyle Center
- Linda Jura Computer Center
- Central air conditioning/heating
- Additional lunch tables
- Refurbishing & naming of Alumnae Hall
- Internet accessible computer network with workstations in every classroom & office
Every gift made to Cornelia Connelly School is tax-deductible. As you consider your tax planning, we hope you will consider that your gift can significantly reduce your income taxes, while providing meaningful support for Connelly. No matter your income, if you itemize, you can almost always lower your income taxes through charitable giving. The amount you save depends on your tax bracket.
If you would like to make a contribution to the Annual Giving Program, Galaxy of Stars Dinner & Auction, or a special interest, please contact Aykesha Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 776-1717.
Thank you for your support of Cornelia Connelly School!