An Investment in the Future
Choosing to send your daughter to Connelly is a choice to invest in her future. Connelly families make their daughters’ education a priority by budgeting their time and their financial resources. Please know that all Tuition and Fees are listed so that families can plan for the total cost of education.
Tuition and fees for the 2019-2020 School year
- Campus Life Fee: $450
- Class Retreats: Approximately $200 to $250
- Registration (by March 29): $600
- Late Registration (after March 29): $800
- Uniform: $300 (estimated cost, each students’ needs are different)
- Graduation Fee: $400 (Due at the start of the Senior year)
- Textbooks: *To be determined based on individual student courses (required textbooks include a combination of hardcover, softcover and digital texts, previously used texts are allowed)
- Each student is required to bring an iPad to class daily
- Technology Fee: $200
Please contact the Director of Admissions, who oversees the International Student Program, for more information about International Student Tuition.